I have successfully completed developing a Full stack social book application like a social networking website. where the user can sign up and register for an account, can log in using the userId and password, create a post, read, edit the post, delete the post. I have Implemented following features in angular, node.js and MongoDB:
Working on deploying to Amazon web service s3cloud.
https://docs.atlas.mongodb.com/
https://nodejs.org/dist/latest-v11.x/docs/api/all.html
https://angular.io/docs
https://www.udemy.com/angular-2-and-nodejs-the-practical-guide/learn/v4/overview
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqq-6Pq4lTTb7JGBTogaJ8bm7f8VCvFkj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD9cS_6O4zg
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4cUxeGkcC9gcy9lrvMJ75z9maRw4byYp
https://www.udemy.com/angular-2-and-nodejs-the-practical-guide/learn/v4/overview
- Listening to events
- Fetching user Inputs
- pagination(angular)
- spinner
- uploading image
- Image preview
- Image validator
- Expand-collapse feature.
- User authentication
- User authorization to Create, Edit, Delete a post.
- Lazy loading
- Routing
- MongoDB cluster network as a remote Database.
- Unit testing using karma.js
I will submit the complete in detail documented report soon.
I spent approximately 3 weeks (36 hours) to plan, learn and execute the project.
I spent approximately 3 weeks (36 hours) to plan, learn and execute the project.
Following are the tools and systems I have used for the project:
i) Frameworks: Angular, Node.js, Bootstrap.
ii) Languages: TypeScript, HTML, CSS.
iii) Database: MongoDB Atlas (remote MongoDB database).
iv) Server: localhost server,
v) IDE: Visual Studio Code.
vi) Operating System: Windows.
vii) Version Control: GIT.
viii) Unit testing Framework: Karma.js
I have committed the code into GitHub as is the code. Here is the link:
Here are the screenshots of how the application looks:
User Authentication Failed
Login Page |
Page After logging in. |
Pagination. The user can decide the number of posts he wants to see in a single page. |
The Post expand-collapse feature in angular, Edit, Delete options as well. |
Mongo Atlas( remote database) for MongoDB to connect the application to the database from app.js |
References:
https://docs.atlas.mongodb.com/
https://nodejs.org/dist/latest-v11.x/docs/api/all.html
https://angular.io/docs
https://www.udemy.com/angular-2-and-nodejs-the-practical-guide/learn/v4/overview
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqq-6Pq4lTTb7JGBTogaJ8bm7f8VCvFkj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD9cS_6O4zg
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4cUxeGkcC9gcy9lrvMJ75z9maRw4byYp
https://www.udemy.com/angular-2-and-nodejs-the-practical-guide/learn/v4/overview
Thanks for providing such a great post...
ReplyDeleteFull Stack Online Training